Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Can't Fall Asleep?

This should help. My own personal drowsy playlist, guaranteed to guide you into a peaceful slumber.

  • Mazzy Star - Into Dust
  • Trespassers William - Lie in the Sound
  • Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us
  • Nickel Creek - The First and Last Waltz
  • Iron & Wine - The Trapeze Swinger
  • Coldplay - Sparks
  • Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
  • Natalie Walker - Waking Dream
  • Mindy Smith - You Just Forgot
  • Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful (I put a spell on you)
  • Trespassers William - Different Stars
  • Coldplay - We Never Change
  • Feist - How My Heart Behaves
  • Iron & Wine - Love and Some Verses
  • Nancy Wilson - Elevator Beat
  • Marketa Irglova - The Hill
  • Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It
  • KT Tunstall - Silent Sea
  • Alison Krauss - I Will
  • Cat Power - The Greatest

If you like the songs please PURCHASE from iTunes or preferred store. Thanks.

4 comments:

Mesa said...

haha, I am suprised that you don't have any devandra banhart on your list. haha. There is no chance that the dumb-skulls will win...sorry about ya! haha

kayla said...

Love the mix :)

but i am with mesa on the devendra banhart thing, little bit of a let down.

Cory said...

ol' chuck manson is not really my type =/

Anonymous said...

um, best going to sleep playlist ever.